25. Mai 2011

News update!

Had a personel call with our first mayor today, in which he told me to get stuffed... frankly i didn't was surprised because that's what he did last time only more delicately. I'm organizing a town meeting and i'm collecting signatures... it's very exhausting.... no time for OWOH Wishlist at the moment....
I hope my dear winners you can wait a little longer but to witness a child almost die in your arms is....
Please, if you want to support me leave your comments here or at my facebook page!
I think when our leaders in politics are so arrogant and ignorant and we hold still against them, than we have exactly what we deserve...

2 Kommentare:

  1. I'm sorry to hear of your experiences. I can't imagine something so tragic as to hold a child in life threatening conditions in my arms. Hang in there and stay strong. This is worth fighting for.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. *HUG* You have my support, Judith! I am so sorry to hear what you went through... this kind of experience really turns your life upside down. It is inspiring to see you taking action. Keep us posted!

    AntwortenLöschen